Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
· Translates company vision and operational initiatives successfully to restaurant management teams to drive operational effectiveness, the guest experience, service quality and strong financial results.
· Encourages and instills a 4-wall mentality among the restaurant management teams resulting in increasing guest counts.
· Evaluates performance fairly and frequently and holds teams accountable to results.
· Determines current and future staffing needs in the area to ensure an adequate number of talented managers are available in the pipeline to sustain growth. Makes strategic hiring decisions to ensure the right people are in the right positions.
· Selects, develops and coaches high performing General Managers resulting in strong bench strength.
· Provides tools and coaching to the General Managers to build the skills of their managers and team members.
· Provides honest feedback at all levels to improve results.
· Ensures that units are in compliance with all local, regional, and national laws and have all the required documentation and paperwork.
· Coordinates new store openings, partnering with RVP and SDT to ensure a trained management team is in place, timely selection of team members and new store opening trainers.
· Manages individual annual overhead budget
· Bachelor's Degree preferred.
· Three plus years of multi-unit management experience required, preferably in a full-menu restaurant with alcohol.
· Experience in legal, real estate, marketing and human resources areas of restaurant business is required.
· TGI Friday's management experience is preferred.
· Position requires travel 50% of the time.